You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed with someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have killed another person.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun. (well, a Nerf Gun lol)
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
➸ Inside The World Of A Pineapple: phantom-lullaby: Bold what’s true about youxalwayscaskettx: Bold...
Road trip time to see my bro ^_^
90% of Tumblr users will watch Harry Potter 7 Part 2 tonight…
Meaning, 10% (including me) will be here refreshing tumblr to see if there’s something new. So how about we know each other better? Send me a question or anything you wanna say to me. Please?
What happens when you take a pic with a really powerful flash when the room is pitch black?
A behind the scenes from that pic from my backyard. as you can see this is my first time doing a video from my new phone, so just tilt your head to enjoy
Bored since my plans for today were canceled. So, who wants to play soccer with me?